Monday, January 24, 2011

My Surprise Christmas Present

Spencer surprised me with these beautiful pictures for Christmas. Annaka Crockett did a FABULOUS job. She has such a great eye. I never would have put these outfits together and I am sooooo happy that I didn’t have a say in it at all. Spencer first called Annaka and told her that he wanted to surprise me by having her take pictures of the kids that he could give me for Christmas. Then he called Jen Hammond and told her that when we went on our big shopping trip, she was in charge of directing me toward cute outfits for the kids for Christmas. A couple of my other friends were also in on the secret, however, they are very tight lipped because I was totally taken by surprise and blown away. I have this picture above as my desktop picture, and the picture is so clear that you can see an image of Annaka in Grayson’s eyes. All of the pictures turned out great. How did I get such cute kids?



No comments: