ANYWAY, so on our last trip at the end of July 2011, with the Hammonds, we took a trip up to the Escalante. It was a long ride up but Sooooooo worth it. Grayson and Nicole made it to the top of Hole in the Rock and then Jen and I made it to the top too. We all filled out these certificates, and Grayson was smart and stored his in the boat. I was dying by the time I got back down to the water that I jumped right in to cool off and forgot that I had put my certificate in my swimsuit for safe keeping. Of course it did not survive, but I really did it. I have witnesses. Grayson is a best. He also climbed up the sand dune right by Wahweep. It was too hot for me. Like I said he is a best. Brenna and Grayson both got up wakeboarding and it was great. Now boating is going to be so much more fun. Brenna and Grayson are also quite the cliff jumpers. I get nervous when it's only a six foot cliff. They were jumping from 15-30 feet. There was a boat that pulled up next to us and the guy went up to the highest area that you could jump from and did a back-flip. WHAT THE?!?! Psycho!!! This summer has been a huge turnaround for our kids. Spencer and I have decided to move to Lake Powell, once he has retired, and open up a little cafe for the summer and then travel the winter. Of course while he is working at the cafe, I will be playing in the sun. Hey, It's his dream to own one, not mine.



1 comment:
Can we move next door to you in Lake Powell? That's my dream too.
Post a Comment