Thursday, October 23, 2008

For The Best Mommy Ever

I had a bad day the other day. Algebra is killing me and the kids keep telling EVERYONE that I never play with them, "she's always doing homework." So basically everyone knows what a terrible mother I am. Well I had a bad night a couple of days ago and broke down and apologized to everyone for not being a better mom. The next day when we got home from school, Brenna said that she had something for me in her back pack. Usually it's something for me to sign, so I didn't think anything of it. She pulled out some notebook paper that was folded. On the front it said "For The Best Mommy Ever", then inside is what you see above. (Notice that she only says I'm "good" at school. It's true! Not the best mommy ever, the "good" part. I think that maybe she did this to get her own spotlight on the blog. Just kidding! She is always writing little notes to everyone in the family. Telling us how wonderful we are and how much she loves us. She is a tender heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest! Kids just know what to say!
Brenna waves to me every day when I drop Anthony off at class. It makes my day!!

Kristin said...

If you need help with your algebra still, call me. I'll be glad to help you!

Britt said...

so sweet. she's right, you're a great mom!