Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Go Cards!!!


We took the kids to the Monday Night Football game against the 9ers. We all had a great time, and the kids are getting better at wanting to stay at games. Last year I took Grayson to a hockey game and by the time we drove all the way down to the US Airways center, got our dinner and sat down he said "Can we go now?" I was about ready to throw him out on the ice and let the players knock some sense into him. When we would take them to Sun's basketball games they would do the same. Last night we actually stayed until there was only 7 minutes left in the game and made it home just in time to see the end, and the Cardinals win! Another side note, Grayson used to get mad when Spencer and I would go the the Sun's games and not take him because it was the "Sun's" game and he is the "son"!

I had been sneezing all day and thought that my allergies were running wild. I woke up this morning and had a sinus infection. Spencer came home and took care of the kids for lunch and took Brenna back to the office with him. Margaret put her to work while she was there and I'm sure she was in heaven. Grayson stayed home with me. I was in bed all day long and he came up after eating lunch and said "let me know if you need anything." They are good kids!

No comments: