Tuesday, November 11, 2008

School

Well, I took my last final on Monday and I am done until January, when I will only take math. This semester was really hard on me. I actually got an "A" in my MAT092, and I got a "B" in ENG101. I feel really bad about the English class, it was kind of on the back burner because the math was so tough. I would spend Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and sometimes Thursday on math and then try to hurry to research and write a 1500 word essay in the next couple of days and hand it in on Monday. I'm sad about the "B" because I was a straight "A" student up until now. Of course I'm not including Weber State because I was more interested in the social aspect of school. But post kids I was a straight "A" student until now. I knew it wouldn't last, I keep wondering what I'm going to do when the tests aren't open book, open note tests. I guess we shall see, but for now I'm done and I survived MAT092.

1 comment:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Way to go Nat!! You should be VERY proud!! That is great... I know you were worried about Math and GREAT JOB!!! Your so smart ;-)