We had "Girls Night Out!" last night to see "Twilight". I set my expectations low, knowing that it would not be exactly like the book, and I was pleasantly surprised. I give it a thumbs up. And I get to go again tonight with Spencer's office!!! Yay Me!
Grayson's Corner: I think I may have to do a Grayson's corner now because he says the funniest things. I was taking him to Daddy's office so that he could hang out until closing time and we pulled up to the office and he says "I've changed my mind, I just want to go home." I'm sitting there saying "Are you kidding me!" He looks at me and says "Geez Mom, can't a man change his mind?"
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow, Grayson has got it ALL figured out. I also try to document the things that come out of my children's mouths-priceless.
Post a Comment